- Preheat the oven to 350°F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat unsalted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar on a medium/high speed for a couple of minutes, until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add an egg, whole milk and vanilla extract and mix it again until smooth consistency.
- In a separate bowl sift together all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix it on low speed for about a minute. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix it until well combined. Fold in chopped Andes Crème De Menthe Thins.
- Using a 1 ½ tablespoon ice cream scoop or a regular tablespoon, shape the dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet few inches apart. Bake for about 10 minutes at 350°F or until the edges are slightly golden brown. When the cookies are done, let them sit on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes, then remove them on a wire rack.
- Unsalted butter, softened x 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar x 1/2 cup
- Granulated sugar x 1/4 cup
- Egg, room temperature x 1
- Whole milk, room temperature x 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract x 1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour x 1 1/4 cup
- Baking soda x 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt x 1/4 teaspoon
- Andes Crème De Menthe Thins, chopped x 1/2 cup