- mix butter, cinnamon, cardamom, baking soda, and brown sugar. Mix in applesauce. Gradually blend in flour, and then oats. Stir in dried. Let dough sit for one hour.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are slightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
- Butter, softened x 1 cup
- Ground cinnamon x 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground cardamom x 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking soda x 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Dark brown sugar (packed) x 2 cup
- applesauce x 2 cup
- All purpose flour x 6 cup
- rolled oats x 6 cup
- Dried Cranberries x 1 1/2 cup