- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and coat an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, honey and cinnamon until completely coated. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, and butter with your fingers or a pastry cutter until crumbly. Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Bake 40 minutes or until bubbly and beginning to brown.
- Granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced x 4
- Honey x 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon x 1 tablespoon
- All-purpose flour x 3/4 cup
- Granulated sugar x 3/4 cup
- Cold butter, cut into chunks x 6 tablespoon