- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C (375 degrees F). Line a standard-size muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together the milk, peanut butter, sugar and agave syrup until smooth. Mix in vanilla and cinnamon. Stir in apples and gradually blend in the flour mixture. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before removing them from the pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- whole wheat flour x 250 gram
- Baking powder x 1 teaspoon
- baking soda x 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt x 1/2 teaspoon
- non-dairy milk x 240 ml
- almond or peanut butter x 80 gram
- muscovado sugar x 50 gram
- agave syrup x 30 gram
- Ground cinnamon x 3 teaspoon
- Chopped apples x 2 cup
- Vanilla x 1 teaspoon