- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Coat a 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray or paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, wheat flour, and baking powder, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk together oil and sugar. Add the eggs. Add milk and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold gently with a wooden spoon just until incorporated.
- In a small bowl, toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour. Add to the muffin mixture and fold gently until incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake 20 minutes or until springy and golden brown.
- All-purpose flour x 2 cup
- Whole wheat flour x 1/2 cup
- Baking powder x 1 tablespoon
- Baking soda x 1 teaspoon
- Canola Oil x 1/2 cup
- Granulated sugar x 1 cup
- Large Eggs x 1
- Milk x 1 cup
- Pure vanilla extract x 1 teaspoon
- Frozen blueberries, thawed and drained x 1 1/2 cup
- All-purpose flour x 1 tablespoon