Brownie-bottomed Espresso Pudding Sundaes
Recipe by Amy Ledyard
Who doesn’t love brownies, pudding, and sundaes? Why have we not been putting these 3 things together in one amazing dish forever? Chocolate and espresso in the form of a sundae are basically what dessert dreams are made of. Make this for your next dinner party, and bask in the rave review that are sure to follow!
- Mix all the brownie dry ingredients then add in the wet ingredients, stirring until well-incorporated. Bake in a greased 8x8 inch pan at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Set aside.
- Put all espresso pudding ingredients in an electric blender and blend for 2-3 minutes or until thick. Put in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve top the brownies with a generous serving of the pudding. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and/or your favorite shortbread cookies.
- [Brownies] Almond flour x 2 cup
- [Brownies] Coconut sugar (or brown sugar) x 1 cup
- [Brownies] Baking powder x 1 teaspoon
- [Brownies] Dark cocoa powder x 1/4 cup
- [Brownies] Browned butter x 1/2 cup
- [Brownies] Eggs x 1
- [Espresso Pudding] Brewed coffee x 1 1/2 cup
- [Espresso Pudding] Cold whole milk x 1 1/2 cup
- [Espresso Pudding] Glucomannan x 1 tablespoon
- [Espresso Pudding] Coconut sugar x 1/2 cup
- [Espresso Pudding] Vanilla x 1 teaspoon