- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Combine the coconut, nuts, and seeds together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and honey in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in ground cinnamon and sea salt.
- Immediately pour the honey mixture over the nut mixture and combine well. Spread into an even, thin layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Be sure to stir the granola after about 7 minutes to prevent any hot spots from burning. (Enjoy the amazing smells!)
- Once your granola is golden brown, remove from oven and let cool completely before storing. *If you think your granola may be a little over toasted, fold up all four corners of the parchment and move the parchment (with the granola) to your counter. This will help to stop the cooking process and cool the granola quicker.
- Shredded coconut x 1 cup
- Mixed nuts (almonds, pecans, cashews, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds) x 2 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil x 2 tablespoon
- Local honey x 2 tablespoon
- Ground cinnamon x 1/2 teaspoon
- Sea salt x 1/2 teaspoon