Coffee Cheesecake Danishes
Recipe by Amy Ledyard
Danishes are one of the best things about breakfast, and cheesecakes are one of the best things about dessert. Why not combine them? These Danishes combine the creaminess of cheesecake, the richness of coffee, and the never-failing deliciousness of Danishes to make one awesome breakfast.
- [Danish] Put flours and sugar in food processor and pulse a few times to combine. Add in the cold butter and pulse until well incorporated. With food processor running, add the milk 1 TBSP at a time until dough forms. Roll dough into 12 2-inch lumps and flatten each into shallow wells 4-6 inches in diameter. If you prefer, you can also roll the dough into 2 large pastries instead of 12 individual ones.
- [Filling] Mix well over low heat until bubbling. Fill each Danish crust with ¼ cup filling and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- [Danish] Almond flour x 1 1/2 cup
- [Danish] Whole wheat flour x 1 1/2 cup
- [Danish] Cold butter, cut into cubes x 1/2 cup
- [Danish] Sugar x 1/2 cup
- [Danish] Milk x 1/4 cup
- [Filling] Greek yogurt x 1 1/2 cup
- [Filling] Eggs x 2
- [Filling] Sugar x 1/2 cup