Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Recipe by Rebecca Pytell
Pump It Up
Pump It Up
Everything you love about pumpkin pie, but gluten-free, vegan, allergy-free, and none of the work! This is the Healthiest Crustless Pumpkin Pie around! So healthy, this dessert recipe may just be your next breakfast too!
#Pumpkin #gluten-free #pie #vegan #vegetarian #egg-free #soy-free #oil-free #nut-free #pumpkinpie #allergy-free #dairy-free #sugar-free #healthy #dessert
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine all the pie ingredients together in a large bowl and mix together until creamy smooth. Pour the mixture into a greased 8-9 inch round cake/baking dish. Smooth out the top and make sure everything is even. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove and let cool completely before storing in the fridge for a few hours to chill before slicing, scooping, and serving!
- All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour x 1/3 cup
- Pure Pumpkin Puree x 15 ounce
- Granular Erythritol x 3 tablespoon
- Baking Powder x 2 teaspoon
- Pumpkin Pie Spice x 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon x 1 teaspoon
- Psyllium Husk Powder x 1 teaspoon
- Pure Vanilla Extract x 1 teaspoon
- Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk x 3/4 cup