- Melt the dark chocolate chips.
- Add the marshmallows to the melted dark chocolate and combine well, so that the chocolate covers the marshmallows evenly.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Break the graham crackers into small pieces, such that each cracker yields about 24 pieces. Mix the crackers into the white chocolate until well covered.
- Spread the dark chocolate mixture and the white chocolate mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. The two chocolate mixtures should twirl around each other, so that you will get both types of chocolate in a piece when you cut up the bark later.
- Allow bark to set for at least two hours.
- Cut the bark into small pieces. Keep the bark refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Dark chocolate chips x 1 cup
- White chocolate chips x 1 cup
- Mini Marshmallows x 1 cup
- Graham crackers x 1 cup