Doubly Chip Chocolate Coffee Muffins
Recipe by anonymous
These tasty muffins are chocolatey, but not overly so (though if you want to add more chocolate chips, that'll put it over the edge for sure). I like eating these as afternoon pick-me-ups, but they work for breakfast too.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Combine flour, brown sugar, unsweetened cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and large bowl, use a whisk to stir them all up!
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk and instant coffee until the coffee is dissolved by mixing them.
- To the liquid bowl, add 1 cup of water, the canola oil, white wine vinegar, vanilla extract, and eggs. Mix well!
- Combine the liquid and dry bowls together, mix well and add in the dark chocolate mini chips.
- All purpose flour x 3 1/4 cup
- Packed Brown Sugar x 1/2 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder x 1/4 cup
- Baking powder x 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda x 1 teaspoon
- Salt x 1/4 teaspoon
- Milk x 1 cup
- Instant Coffee Granules x 2 tablespoon
- Red Wine Vinegar x 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract x 1 teaspoon
- Large Eggs x 1
- Dark chocolate chips x 1/2 cup