- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix and oatmeal. Set aside.
- In a 9x9 square pan, spread apple pie filling onto the bottom. Sprinkle dry cake mix mixture on top of apple pie filling and spread evenly with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cut butter into thin slices, about ⅛" thick, and place on top of the cake mix.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly, hot, and cooked through
- Cool slightly before serving, or serve slightly warm topped with ice cream.
- small box yellow or golden cake mix x 1
- oatmeal x 1 cup
- Apple Pie filling x 21 ounce
- Butter x 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon x 2 teaspoon