- In a large mixing bowl add all the wet ingredients (melted butter, eggs, sugar, milk, water, and vanilla extract) and whisk well until well combined.
- Gradually sift flour and salt to the mixture and mix it until smooth consistency.
- Preheat a heavy non-stick pan low-medium heat. Pour in about ¼ cup of the batter, quickly tilt the pan for the batter to spread evenly, creating a shape of a crepe. Cook for about 30 seconds until the light golden/brown color, turn and cook another side for about 15-20 seconds.
- Repeat the same with the rest of the batter. Enjoy!
- Unsalted butter, melted x 2 tablespoon
- Large Eggs x 3
- Granulated sugar x 1 tablespoon
- Whole Milk x 1 cup
- Water x 1/3 cup
- Vanilla extract x 1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour x 1 cup
- Salt x 1/4 teaspoon