Gluten-Free Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake
Recipe by Sonja Grant
Need an afternoon pick me up, that won't leave you feeling guilty? This coffee cake is packed with nutrients, made with oat flour, almond flour, coconut flour, and Greek yogurt, but has so much flavor that you wouldn't know it's a healthy alternative to those cookies.
- Prepare a spring foam pan as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine 1 cup oat flour, 1.5 cups almond flour, ¼ cup coconut flour, salt, 4 teaspoons cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder in a small mixing bowl.
- In a separate, medium mixing bowl, beat 1 cup packed brown sugar, Greek yogurt and 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract for about 2 minutes. Add the large eggs and blend until just combined.
- Beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined, and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the butter, ¾ cup packed brown sugar until light and fluffy. Then slowly add the oat flour and cinnamon until your mixture crumbles.
- Pour ½ of cake batter into spring foam pan, then sprinkle 1/2 of center mixture on top and repeat.
- Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes
- [Cake] Oat Flour x 1 cup
- [Cake] Almond Flour x 1 1/2 cup
- [Cake] Coconut Flour x 1/4 cup
- [Cake] Salt x 1 teaspoon
- [Cake] Cinnamon x 3 1/2 teaspoon
- [Cake] Baking soda x 1 teaspoon
- [Cake] Baking powder x 1 teaspoon
- [Cake] Packed Brown Sugar x 1 cup
- [Cake] Extra Large Eggs x 2
- [Cake] Vanilla extract x 1 tablespoon
- [Cake] Greek Yogurt x 1 cup
- [Center] Oat Flour x 1/2 cup
- [Center] Packed Brown Sugar x 3/4 cup
- [Center] Unsalted Butter x 1/2 cup
- [Center] Cinnamon x 1 tablespoon