Guilt-free Gluten-free Zucchini Bread
Recipe by Sonja Grant
This zucchini bread is unreal--its absolutely delicious and deceptively good for you. The almond and oat flours make it high in protein and fiber, and it's packed with nutrients from the nuts, raisins and Greek yogurt. Great for breakfast or as a sweet treat after dinner. Or, for my husband, literally any time of the day :)
- Preheat the oven to 325 and prepare two loaf pans.
- Combine the oat flour, almond flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium sized bowl.
- Blend the zucchini, measuring two cups, set aside.
- Beat the brown sugar, granulated sugar, Greek yogurt and zucchini together. Then add the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and then fold in the raisins and walnuts.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 325 degrees, let cool for at least 30 minutes, then enjoy!
- Oat flour x 2 cup
- Almond flour x 2 cup
- Salt x 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda x 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder x 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon x 1 tablespoon
- Nutmeg x 1/2 teaspoon
- Eggs x 3
- Nonfat Greek yogurt x 1 cup
- Brown sugar, packed x 2 cup
- Granulated sugar x 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract x 1 tablespoon
- Zucchini, blended x 2 cup
- Chopped walnuts x 1 cup
- Golden raisins x 1 cup