Healthy Holiday Pumpkin Cookies
Recipe by Andrea L
Pump It Up
Pump It Up
These cookies are protein filled and delicious- minus the refined sugar and gluten (and grains if you are looking for a lower carb cookie!) They are best served when completely cooled. I like to grab one for breakfast with my morning tea or coffee.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer cream together the maple syrup and the butter.
- Add the pumpkin and vanilla extract and blend until smooth.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Using a tablespoon drop scoops of batter on to lined cookie sheets.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Unsalted butter, room temperature x 1/2 cup
- Maple Syrup x 1/2 cup
- Canned pumpkin x 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract x 1 teaspoon
- Blanched almond flour x 2 1/4 cup
- Salt x 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda x 3/4 teaspoon
- Cinnamon x 2 teaspoon
- Nutmeg x 1/4 teaspoon
- Ginger x 1/4 teaspoon
- all spice x 1/4 teaspoon