Irish Creme Chocolate Mousse
Recipe by Ela Cross
This mousse is boozy and scrumptious! Celebrate St. Patty's Day with some Irish goodness.
- Mix sugar and cocoa powder in a cold bowl.
- Add cream and beat until peaks form.
- Gradually add the Irish creme and vanilla and beat until peaks form.
- In a small bolw, make the gelatin mixture by stirring gelatin into cold water. Then add hot water, stir, and allow mixture to cool.
- Add the gelatin mixture to the mousse mixture and beat until peaks form again.
- Let the mousse sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Distribute mousse between bowls or small cups and let chill for at least 1 hour.
- Heavy cream (cold) x 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar x 1/2 cup
- Irish cream liqueur (like Bailey's) x 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract x 1 teaspoon
- Gelatin x 2 teaspoon
- Water (cold) x 2 tablespoon
- Water (hot) x 1/4 cup
- Cocoa powder x 2 tablespoon