- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8x8 baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter, 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt until a dough forms. Press evenly into the prepared pan and bake 15-20 minutes or until beginning to brown on the edges.
- While the crust is baking, whisk together eggs, 1 cup sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and 1/2 cup flour in a large bowl. Pour the mixture over the baked crust and return to the oven for an additional 30-35 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool completely in the pan before removing them using the foil. Cut the bars into squares, dust with confectioner’s sugar, and serve.
- Butter x 1/2 cup
- All-purpose flour x 1 cup
- Granulated sugar x 1/4 cup
- Pinch of salt x 1
- Eggs x 3
- Granulated sugar x 1 cup
- Lemon juice x 1/2 cup
- Lemon Zest x 1 tablespoon
- All-purpose flour x 1/2 cup
- Confectioner’s sugar for dusting x 1