- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the butter and lemon zest and pulse a few times until crumbly.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and carefully toss in the blueberries. Add the heavy cream and gently fold in until a loose dough forms. Turn the mixture out onto a floured counter top or board and gently knead it a few times until it starts to come together, being careful not to crush the blueberries. Form the dough into a 9 inch circle, then cut into 8 triangles. Place the scones on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.
- All-purpose flour x 2 cup
- Granulated sugar x 2 tablespoon
- Baking powder x 1 tablespoon
- Salt x 1/2 teaspoon
- Cold butter, cut into cubes x 5 tablespoon
- Lemon Zest x 2 teaspoon
- Fresh blueberries x 1 cup
- Heavy cream x 1 cup