- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the butter and sugar using an electric mixer to cream them.
- Include the peppermint extract and eggs and food coloring into the butter and sugar mixture.
- Add in both of the white and dark chocolate chips.
- Make small balls (tablespoon) of the cookies and add to baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until you seem the get slightly browned on the bottom.
- Remove the cookies and let them cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- unsalted butter, softened x 2
- Sugar x 1 1/2 cup
- Large Eggs x 2
- All purpose flour x 2 3/4 cup
- Peppermint Extract x 1 teaspoon
- Salt x 1 teaspoon
- drops green food coloring x 9
- Dark chocolate chips x 6 ounce
- White chocolate chips x 6 cup