Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries and White Chocolate
Recipe by Veronika Tikhomirova
Oat of This World
Oat of This World
These Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries and White Chocolate will keep you full for a long time. They have perfect texture, soft and chewy inside and crispy outside! If you want to know how to make the best oatmeal cookies, I have a great recipe for you here. It is very easy and takes only 12 minutes to bake.
- In a medium size mixing bowl sift together all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, and put it aside.
- In another large mixing bowl put softened butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Using a mixer, blend it all together until smooth. Add vanilla extract and a large egg. Mix it again.
- Add dry ingredients to the mixture in two steps and mix it well until it is smooth.
- Add rolled oats and mix it using a spatula. Add cranberries and white chocolate chips and mix again. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place it in refrigerator for an hour.
- When the dough is ready, preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a regular spoon, roll the dough into balls, about 3 inches in diameter.
- Bake the cookies for about 12 minutes until it gets beautiful lightly golden color outside. Make sure you don’t over bake them, so they won’t be dry inside.
- Recipe notes: When you take the cookies out of the oven, they will be very soft and will look a little under-baked. Let them seat on the baking sheet for next 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack. They will be perfectly baked, soft and chewy!
- All purpose flour x 1 cup
- Baking soda x 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking powder x 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon x 1 teaspoon
- Salt x 1/2 teaspoon
- Unsalted butter (softened) x 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar x 1/2 cup
- Granulated sugar x 1/2 cup
- Large Egg x 1
- Vanilla extract x 1 teaspoon
- Rolled Oats x 2 cup
- Dried Cranberries x 1/2 cup
- White chocolate chips x 1/2 cup