- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 12 inch cast iron skillet and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine almond butter, granulated sugar, pumpkin puree, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla. Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda and beat until just combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chocolate chips. Transfer the batter to the prepared skillet and smooth out the top. Bake 18-20 minutes. Allow the brownies to cool completely.
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until almost completely melted. Stir the chocolate until completely smooth and melted. Drizzle over the top of the brownies and top with sprinkles.
- Almond butter x 1 cup
- Granulated sugar x 1/2 cup
- Pumpkin Puree x 1/2 cup
- Egg x 1
- Coconut oil x 1 tablespoon
- Pure vanilla extract x 1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour x 2/3 cup
- Cocoa powder x 1/4 cup
- Baking powder x 2 teaspoon
- Baking soda x 2 teaspoon
- Semisweet chocolate chips x 1/2 cup
- White chocolate x 4 ounce
- Patriotic sprinkles x 2 tablespoon