- Melt the white and semi sweet chocolate chips in separate bowls in the microwave. Put in the microwave for 30 seconds, mix, and repeat until the chocolates have melted all the way.
- On a parchment or silpat lined pan, pour out each chocolate in a line and alternate white and semi sweet.
- Use a knife to draw through the chocolate in a line both horizontally and vertically.
- Sprinkle your crushed candy cane on top.
- Put in the fridge to set for about 20 minutes.
- Break apart and enjoy!
- crushed candy canes x 1/2 cup
- white chocolate chips x 12 ounce
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips x 12 ounce