Pumpkin Snickerdoodles with Cream Cheese Frosting
Recipe by Mia
Pump It Up
Pump It Up
A seasonal take on a classic cookie - pumpkin snickerdoodles! Melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon sugar snickerdoodles with a hint of pumpkin topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. This is the ultimate fall dessert to share at your Thanksgiving gatherings and enjoy all season long.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- For the Cookies: Using a standing mixer, combine all cookie ingredients to develop a batter. Allow batter to sit for about 5-10 minutes to allow coconut flour to absorb the liquid.
- Cinnamon Sugar Topping: Combine cinnamon and coconut sugar in a small bowl. Divide batter into 8-10 portions, roll into balls and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture before placing on the baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in the oven for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before frosting.
- For the frosting: Using a standing mixer with a whisk attachment, combine frosting ingredients. Frost cookies once they have cooled. Top cookies with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
- coconut flour x 1/3 cup
- coconut oil, liquid-consistency x 1/4 cup
- Eggs x 2
- coconut sugar x 1/3 cup
- coconut sugar x 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon x 2 tablespoon
- cream cheese x 1/2 cup
- pumpkin purée x 1/4 cup
- Sugar x 2 tablespoon
- pumpkin pie spice x 1/2 teaspoon