Toasted Pumpkin-Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
Recipe by Angela Kaye Carpenter
Pump It Up
Pump It Up
Sink your teeth into these quick and easy, warm and chewy Fall favorites! This is a simple, easy to follow recipe for delicious gooie-ness! Complete with oatmeal, walnuts, and honey, they are sure to delight your family. I like mine served alongside a tall glass of milk!
- Start by preheating your oven to 325.
- Use parchment paper to line 2 baking sheets.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Dip by the tablespoon full onto the parchment paper.
- Press each cookie with the spoon until a bit flatter (not necessarily flat, depends on your taste).
- Bake for fifteen minutes.
- Then broil for five minutes, or until toasted.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for about 5 minutes, and then move to a wire rack until completely cool.
- Serve & enjoy!
- Self Rising Flour x 1 cup
- Oatmeal x 2 cup
- Ground cinnamon x 1/2 teaspoon
- Pumpkin spice x 2 teaspoon
- unsalted butter, melted x 2 1/2 teaspoon
- Brown sugar x 1/4 cup
- Honey x 1/4 cup
- Sugar x 1/4 cup
- Egg x 1
- Fresh or Canned Pumpkin x 8 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract x 2 teaspoon
- Chopped walnuts x 1 cup