White Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie
Recipe by Amy Ledyard
Made with Mom
Made with Mom
Mother’s Day always makes me think of dainty desserts. A favorite growing up was coconut cream pie, so I decided this year to see if I could put a new spin on this old favorite. Who knew that coconut and white chocolate were the perfect flavor combination?
- [Crust] Put the stevia and flaked coconut into the food processor and process until fine. Add butter, vanilla, and 1 TBSP milk and continue processing until a press-able dough forms. Add more milk if needed. Dump into greased pie pan and press crust into the bottom and up the sides of the dish. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Pull out of oven and sprinkle the white chocolate chips in an even layer over the crust and bake for 1 more minute. Spread melted white chocolate. Set aside.
- [Filling] Mix together thoroughly and pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Garnish with strawberries and extra flaked coconut.
- [Crust] Unsweetened flaked coconut x 2 cup
- [Crust] Melted butter x 2 tablespoon
- [Crust] Stevia x 2 tablespoon
- [Crust] Vanilla x 1 teaspoon
- [Crust] Milk x 1 1/2 tablespoon
- [Crust] White chocolate chips x 1/2 cup
- [Filling] Can of full-fat coconut cream, minus the watery part x 1
- [Filling] White chocolate chips, melted x 1 cup
- [Filling] Eggs x 2
- [Filling] Stevia x 1/2 cup
- [Filling] Unsweetened flaked coconut x 1/2 cup